Wedding Photographer Cardiff, South Wales
Hi I’m Jake, I am a full time experienced professional wedding photographer in Cardiff, South Wales I live on the coast near Cardiff but I love shooting weddings all across the UK and Europe. I am an inspired creative passionate photographer and I love what I do. I pride myself in creating unique images with a whole load of heart and soul thrown in.
Whether it’s in a country house, a rustic barn wedding or a homespun celebration in the garden, I will unobtrusively document your day. We can nip off for 20 minutes of so to get some portraits of you guys but most of what I do is very natural reportage.
Whether you’re in getting married in Cardiff, North Wales, Swansea, Pembrokeshire, Bristol or London, I’d LOVE to be involved, drop me a line to see how we can work together. Take a look around and head over to my blog for my most recent work, I also do super cool little videos too, if you want something a little bit different.
My Wedding Photography Styles
Documentary Wedding Photography
Destination Wedding Photography
Alternative Wedding Photography
Recent Weddings in Cardiff, South Wales
- Brecon Wedding- Penpont – I’ve been lucky enough to visit Penpont many times and it’s always a treat, Jane and Jon’s big day was a cracker. A hour outside Cardiff, Penpont truly is a… Continue Reading
- llys meddyg Wedding Photograpahy – Sarah & Chris married in style at the gorgeous llys meddyg It was a very intimate and laidback occasion with close friends and family and lots of kids too (including… Continue Reading
- Fforest wedding Photography – Alice & Oscar married at the wonderful Fforest Farm, in West Wales. A really lovely day, great fun with lots of friends and family. We nipped off as the sun… Continue Reading
- Jo & Rhys, a unique Tipi wedding in Fishguard – In the enchanting coastal town of Fishguard, nestled amidst breathtaking landscapes and the rhythmic embrace of nature, love finds its perfect haven. Amidst the rolling hills and the whispering breeze,… Continue Reading
- Plas Dinam wedding – Being able to travel around the UK and beyond is one of the greatest joys of my job. Last weekend, as I embarked on my journey to the picturesque location… Continue Reading
- Ellie & Christian at Plas Dinam Country House – Plas Dinam Country House provided the perfect backdrop to this gorgeous day. Super relaxed & stylish these guys loved every minute of their wedding day…And i had the pleasure of… Continue Reading
- Leo & Toni – A wonderful day in Surrey, with a local church wedding and then back to the family garden, chilled, stylish and so much fun. If you’re searching for a wedding photographer… Continue Reading
- Clapton Country Club – Always a pleasure to nip on the train to the big smoke, Jemima and Sean had been looking for a specialist London Wedding Photographer and got in touch for an… Continue Reading
- Penarth Pier Wedding Photography – I really do love what I do for a job. But its the people I meet that I love the most, Meg and Adam were a dream. They were individuals,… Continue Reading
My Wedding Photography Style
How Much Does Cardiff Wedding Photography Cost?
Coverage starts from £1,550 dependent on, time of year and length of coverage required.Travel within the UK is included.
If you’re looking for shorter coverage or are having a midweek wedding please get in touch for a bespoke quote.